Child Arrangement Orders and Enforcement

2 Responses

  1. jeremy says:

    I wonder if it’s worth making reference to the suspended residence order here…

  2. Dad says:

    Where it reads :

    “It’s worth considering this before you file your C100 form (which is the application form you need for an enforcement order)”

    Should that be form C79 instead of C100 ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *